De La Terre F.A.Q.
Can you use De La Terre on an electric or induction stove?
- Yes, use an induction or diffuser plate. De La Terre can be used on many types of stoves besides gas. The direct contact the cookware has with a coil style electric stove top requires that it be brought up to searing temperatures over medium heat. To protect the surface of your glass top electric stove we recommend that you use a diffuser plate. De La Terre works on induction when using a induction plate.
Are De La Terre products dishwasher safe?
- Yes. De La Terre’s cookware is non-stick and very easy to wash by hand but it is also dishwasher safe.
Is De La Terre oven and broiler safe?
- Yes. All De La Terre products are oven safe.
Can it be used on a gas range or grill?
- Yes. The entire De La Terre line is safe for your gas stove top as well as your gas or charcoal grill.
Is De La Terre 100% ceramic?
- Yes. Our products are made from proprietary high heat clay and coated with a chemical free non-stick ceramic glaze.
Are all De La Terre products non-stick?
- Yes. The glaze on all of our products is naturally non-stick. No chemicals are used to make our products non-stick.
What is the max temp this product can handle?
Can you use metal utensils with these pans?
- Yes, the non-stick ceramic is scratch resistant
For Customer Service Please Contact: Info@delaterreshop.com
For Wholesale Information Please Contact: Sales@companion-group.com